SDI Media is currently seeking an Assistant Subtitle Editor, Bahasa Malaysia to join our team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- QC translated subtitles for TV programs/ documents ENG-BM or BM-ENG
- Translate subtitles for TV programs/documents ENG-BM or BM ENG
- Liaise with in-house coordinators
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Must be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good time-management skills
- An excellent phone manner
- An ability to work under pressure
- An ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Degree holder, preferably majoring in linguistics or communications
- Good English/ Bahasa Melayu speaker who is well-versed in various accents
- Strong grammar and aural skills, with ability to accurately translate spoken dialogue of a vast array of content
- Fast learner who is comfortable with technology
- Able to work independently and efficiently under time constraints
- Interested in diverse media, such as movies, TV drama and documentaries
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and maybe modified at any time by the Company.
Please include salary requirements and earliest date of availability when applying.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.