SDI Media is looking to expand our Audio Engineering team in Solna.
Would you like an opportunity to work with others who also have a passion for entertainment?
Are you seeking an opportunity where you can be behind the scenes of post-production? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Experience and Qualification
To apply for this role, all applicants must have native level Swedish language skills, significant experience with ProTools audio software and hardware, including peripheral equipment as compressors, microphones and AD Converters audio pitch correction tools like AutoTune and…
- Keen understanding of audio formats and specifications
- Comfortable in a Mac environment
- General knowledge of studio recording techniques
- General knowledge of computer systems and most commonly used software
- Ability to perform audio recordings within a given budget, for low and high end dubbing productions
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English
- Excellent communication, social, interpersonal and advisory skills
- Motivated and friendly attitude when dealing with actors, client and colleagues
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
Record dialogue and vocals with and without a director present and according to client specifications and suggestions.
Must have a good ear for music in order to be able to record songs.
Edit recordings to
- remove all irregularities in the audio
- synchronize dialogue
- edit songs using manual and automatic tuning
- conform already edited sessions to the revised versions of video
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
SDI Media offers a full-time employment contract with competitive terms and conditions in a fast growing, multinational company amongst a dynamic team in a modern environment.
Only applicants that click apply and follow the official application tool can be considered.
Unfortunately we do not accept shared profiles as an official application.