SDI Media is seeking a highly motivated Audio Video Quality Control Team Leader in our Warsaw office.
The QC Team Leader position is a key role responsible for the audio video quality control team, processes, procedures and their daily production activities.
Candidates must have:
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Minimum of 2 year(s) of experience as audio-video QC operator
- Team leader experience a plus
- Excellent knowledge of file formats, frame rates, codecs and hardware/software used in post-production environment
- Team Leader mindset (guiding with open communication and on-the-job learning methods)
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- High level of computer competency for Mac and Windows including system application
If this sounds like you, then keep reading because this position could be perfect for you!
This role reports to the Media Services Department Supervisor, located in Warsaw, and manages an internal team of video operators and external freelance community.
Summarized Regular Responsibilities:
- ensuring that the team provides the highest level of accuracy and efficiency
- determining staffing requirements, delegating and monitoring department tasks so that all are fulfilled within deadlines
- maintaining documentation throughout the QC process with project tracking software
- collaborating with and maintain a positive and effective line of communication with other teams, SDI Management and other international SDI facilities
- creating insert reports (e.g. onscreen text and foreign dialogue)
- analyzing the process and results of QC services in order to propose optimization of the testing plans, formulas, and testing methods
- providing technical support for QC operators and escalate issues according to SDI’s procedures
- supporting existing and future new team members with on-the-job training, personnel development tools including goal setting and recognition
- continually learn new and modified specifications/rules as provided by the industry and clients
- document and update the quality control processes and procedures for operators
- Perform other related duties as needed
A successful candidate in this position will appreciate employment in a fast growing multinational company among a dynamic team in a modern environment. If you should meet these requirements, are excited about the industry and have full confidence in your capabilities, apply now!
The ideal candidate has great communication and problem solving skills, is highly motivated and strongly focused on details, flexible and adaptable to liaise with different teams and assist colleagues on other requirements, is open minded and leads people with a collaborative and communicative approach.
If you meet all requirements, apply for this exciting job by clicking the apply link and sending your CV in English or Polish.