The Data Entry Assistant is an entry level role and is not client facing. This position reports to the Account Manager and takes directives from the corresponding client ops team on executing tasks related to data entry, processing files, research and other admin tasks as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Enters and maintains data indifferent internal and external systems ensuring the integrity and consistency of the data.
- Creates Contracts, Lists and rate cards for all new projects.
- Locates and retrieves archived assets as needed.
- Processes files and uploads them to the clients’ systems.
- Schedules daily tasks as needed.
- Liaises with Manager to coordinate additional tasks as needed.
- Track and enter data in an organized and strategic fashion to aid manipulating data for reporting and extracting details.
- Adjusts to new and changing procedures, and deadlines.
- Adheres to full-time schedule and overtime requirements.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Must be able to demonstrate:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Great ability to follow instructions
- Ability to manage deadlines and work under pressure
- Must have effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Qualifications and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent; or a minimum of one year of experience in the field of localization for the entertainment and/or multimedia industry.
- Background in data entry or processing a plus.
- Background in Microsoft Office programs, particularly Excel and Outlook