The Financial Operations Analyst will work within FP&A to assist with financial analysis as requested & will support key stakeholders with the provision of KPI metrics. The Financial Operations Analyst will seek to improve / standardize / automate inefficiencies amongst different departments of the business as identified.
To be considered for this position, advanced excel skills are required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish operational KPI and analytical reports aimed at providing useful metrics for various business units/departments.
- Provide analysis & reports to Executive Management in relation to customer profitability
- Support Manager, Global FP&A with budgeting & financial analysis needs
- Support Operations with data gathering projects from various systems
- Work closely with Human Resource department on Headcount Tracking and Reporting analyses Establish a comprehensive understanding of our company database structure for reporting purposes
- Other projects as assigned.
Must be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Strong presentation and analytical skills
- Ability to negotiate
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative
- Ability to multi-task with extraordinary attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Influencing and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with tight deadlines under pressure
- Excellent problem solving skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- Excellent computer skills in Word, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Business Administration, or comparable experience in finance, forecasting
- Accrual Accounting knowledge/experience desirable
- Knowledge of financial analysis
- Ability to work early AM hours and the occasional evening hours to connect with other global offices.
- Local candidates only.