SDI Media, the world’s largest supplier of subtitling services for the television, cinema, video and DVD industries, is looking for English to Korean and Korean to English language freelance translators for upcoming projects.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- You can work at home or anywhere with stable internet connection
- You will be translating and/or subtitling TV and movie materials
- Freelance position
Qualifications and Experience
- Near native Korean and English language proficiency level
- Strong grammar and auditory skills
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Must have basic computer knowledge and typing skills
- Recognized translation qualification and/or translation/proofreading/editing experience
- Must have stable internet access and a windows based computer
Interested parties, you may send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Korean Translator” and your name in the subject line. Application will not be considered without resume. The shortlisted applicants will be contacted and invited to take the test within one month.