We are seeking to employ a highly motivated JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT for our Rome branch.
Reporting to the local Finance and Administrative Team Leader, the Jr Accountant is involved in different Accounting aspects and matters from Accounts Receivable to Accounts Payable, from General Ledger to Treasury,
The day- to-day responsibilities will include (not only limited to):
- Vendor Invoices Booking
- List of the Invoices to be paid to be maintained and monitored daily
- Running supplier periodic payment list
- Freelancers costs accrual
- Assisting in daily Invoicing
- Ico Monthly Confirmation and Reconciliations
- Journal Entries ( Production costs, WIP, General Expenses)
- General Ledger Accounts Reconciliations
- Month End Closing Activities and Support
- Daily Bank Entries
- Bank Reconciliations
The ideal candidate has obtained a degree in Economics and has 1-2 years of experience in a similar role, is fluent in English both written and oral expression, has solid skills in using common Microsoft Office instruments, Excel in particular, and is familiar with use of ERP (Microsoft NAV).
Additionally, the ideal candidate has great communication and problem solving skills, is highly motivated and strongly focused on details, flexible and adaptable to liaise with different teams and is willing and open to assist Colleagues on other requirements.
Job type: full time. One- year direct contract with possibility of permanent hiring at the end of the period.
Research addressed to candidates of both sexes (L. 125/91)
Any data provided will be treated for personnel research and selection purposes only according to D. Lgs. 196/2003, art.7 Italian Law