SDI Media Italia is seeking to employ a highly motivated JUNIOR CONTROLLER in our Rome office.
If you have obtained a degree in Economics, have 1-2 years of experience in a similar role, are fluent in Italian and have advanced English language skills (both written and in oral), have solid skills in using common Microsoft Office instruments (Excel in particular) and are familiar with the use of ERP (Microsoft NAV), then this job could be perfect for you!
This role reports to the local Finance and Administrative Team Leader and offers a great chance to apply your education and experience to the value of the business every-day, and to develop and learn new skills
Major Financial Tasks: Accounting, Monthly Reporting, Monthly Forecast, Sales Reports, Monthly Revenue and costs analysis for WIP calculation, weekly cash flow, Annual Budget
Summarized Day-to-day Responsibilities:
- Performing day to day bookkeeping in accordance with generally-accepted accounting principles
- Generating Sales Invoices and maintaining accounts receivable
- Controlling inbound money streams and accounts receivables
- Analysing and preparing financial statements, including profit-and-loss statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements and statements of financial position
- Balance sheet and income statement accounts reconciliation as part of the month-end closing
- Maintaining all financial statement supporting schedules and accounting records
- Performing Financial analysis to support business decisions
- Performing ad hoc reporting and analysis and investigating issues
- Assisting in budgeting activities
- Supporting during Auditing visits
The ideal candidate has great communication and problem solving skills, is highly motivated and strongly focused on details, flexible and adaptable to liaise with different teams and assist colleagues on other requirements.
Job type: full time, one-year direct contract amongst a dynamic team (with possibility of permanent contract).
If you should meet these requirements and have full confidence in your capabilities, please send your CV in Italian or English by clicking the apply link.
Research addressed to candidates of both sexes (L. 125/91). Any data provided will be treated for personnel research and selection purposes only according to D. Lgs. 196/2003, art.7 Italian Law.