SDI’s Application Support team is looking for an open-minded and outgoing individual who will guide and walk the users through the period of Application roll-out and then provide quality support once the roll-out phase is completed. This individual’s role is to serve as the first point of contact for regular users to address their questions or doubts.
Our Business Analysts, Development and QA teams are also there to assist this role.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
– Guide the users through the initial phase of application on-boarding and support them as they progress in using the application.
– Troubleshoot issues for end users.
– Perform training session for new users.
– Work with the Application Development teams, IT staff and Project Managers to help develop applications.
– Develop and maintain knowledge based on the documentation and support experience.
– Log all issues and feature requests in internal system (e.g. Jira).
– Create a positive customer support experience.
– Maintain and protect confidentiality with regard to all aspects of systems and network infrastructure supported.
Qualifications and Experience:
– Advanced degree in Computer Science or minimum 3 years of comparable experience working in Applications Support.
– Good command of English (written and verbal – at least B2).
– Fluent command of Polish (written and verbal).
– Knowledge of working with a helpdesk ticketing system.
– Customer Care experience is a plus.
Must be able to demonstrate:
– Competence in high pressure situations.
– Patient and open-minded approach to issues users report.
– Professionally interact with all levels of the organization, as well as high-profile individuals, clients and vendors.
– Read and decipher materials and documents with the ability to recognize and extract critical data and information.
– A strong work ethic, strong self-organizational skills.
– Ability to adhere to deadlines and execute on multiple assignments from beginning to end with accountability for the results.
– Full-time Contract of employment.
– Position in a friendly, open minded team working in an international company.
– Co-funded sport card and medical care.