SDI Media is hiring Freelance English Subtitlers to create spot, time code, and create English scripts for production. The position can be based anywhere as long as there is a stable internet connection.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creating English script for production purposes
- Spotting and TC job for production purposes
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in media or related discipline
- At least intermediate (or advanced) English language skill and a good understanding of English spoken in various accents.
- Typing speed of 40 to 45 wpm
- Experience with medical transcription or general transcription work
- Effectively manage multiple deadlines and expectations.
Must be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to work in a PC-based, detail-oriented and time-sensitive environment
- Ability to follow guidelines, to identify exceptions and to have the resourcefulness to handle them is a necessity
- Ability to work with tight deadlines under pressure
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative
- Ability to be an excellent team player
- Excellent organisational skills
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.