This position is based in Los Angeles, California and reports to the Account Manager. The Localization Coordinator communicates on a daily basis with the clients, Production department, and technical team regarding new orders, work(s) in progress, and billing. In addition, this position ensures that client requirements are adequately defined, uniformly understood, and appropriately planned to achieve the successful execution of client projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop positive relationship with client through daily interaction and communication.
- Evaluate client needs, determine if challenges may arise and seek to proactively address problems.
- Build strong working relationships within department, company and with clients.
- Communicate and coordinate activities for new and ongoing projects with Production department, technical team, management, and clients.
- Ensure delivery requirements and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters as dictated by client.
- Oversee production process from start to finish, identifying and addressing project changes, potential problems and issues, and fielding client requests and complaints.
- Review client orders, determine and schedule project deliverables, production milestones, and required tasks
- Manage client order specs, production data, and required elements.
- Participate in customer-service initiatives including meeting and entertaining clients on a regular basis.
- Gather information for Finance department; consults on invoice and billing process as requested by Finance.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good technical understanding
- Ability to quickly grasp complex subject matters
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative
- Ability to be an excellent team player
- Good time management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree desired or equivocal experience in client servicing job.
- Experience dealing with customers and/or clients in a manner that consistently establishes and builds trust in the relationship.
- Highly developed communication skills and experience with high-pressure, deadline-driven scenarios.
- Interest in Media and Entertainment industries.